A State – Approved Facility
“A Solid Foundation and the Best Possible Start in Life”
Located at: Pocalla Springs Elementary 2060 Bethel Church Road, Sumter SC 29154.
Hours of Operation: School Days – 6:45 am – 5:30 pm
Director: Kendra Turner
Please visit our directory to email Kendra Turner directly.
A non-refundable registration of $40.00 is due at the time of enrollment. Tuition is due on Friday for the upcoming week.
Payment to fit YOUR schedule:
Maximum Allowed Time is
|Part Time: 20 hours or less per week||Full Time: over 20 hours per week|
(6 weeks – 2 years)
(3 – 5 years)
It is our hope to assist each child to grow to his / her fullest potential by recognizing each stage of development and fashioning an evironment (ie. curriculum, facilities, and staff) designed to nurture and facilitate growth during each stage. We also aim to assist parents in understanding the developmental stage of their child, enabling them to contribute most effectively to their child’s growth and enrichment.
- Age Appropriate curriculum and activities
- Fenced in outdoor play area
- Secured, monitored entrance
- CACFP Meals (Breakfast, lunch, PM snack, and supper for children 18 months and older)
- Accept SC Vouchers
- SC Early Childhood Credential
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- Early Childhood Certificate
- Required sign in and out everyday.
- Children are only released to authorized persons.
- Tuition is due on Fridays. $10 will be charged on tuition payments received after Mondays.
- The Health and Safety of all children and staff come first.
- The Center follows the Sumter School District closings and holidays.
- Bring updated records whenever your child receives an immunization shot.
- Please notify the Center immediately with any changes to your personal information (telephone numbers, address, etc.)