MISSION STATEMENT The mission of Pocalla Springs Elementary School is to ensure the best education for every child.
VISION “Committed students, staff, and parents achieve the best education.”
MOTTO “Making the World A Better Place!”
CORE VALUE AND BELIEFS Because students are our most valuable resource, we believe the following to be essential:
1. Commitment to Excellence: Educational excellence requires that all stakeholders strive for continual growth and improvement.
2. Unyielding Ethical Standards: Build and maintain an abiding sense of honor and integrity that is characterized by high standards.
3. Accountability: All stakeholders are accountable for their actions and will be responsive to the needs of others.
4. Educating the Whole Child: All students are granted the opportunity to succeed based on individual needs.
5. Providing a Safe Learning Environment: Students have the right to learn in an environment conducive to learning.
6. Collaboration and Support amongst Stakeholders: Pervasive and valuable collaborative efforts create meaningful strategies and solutions.