Mission Statement: We pledge to embrace a growth mindset by building strong relationships; communicating worth and potential; having fun learning and celebrating goals!
Vision Statement: PSES, where we care and cheer for one another to grow and learn; where everyone reaches their personal best and greatest success!
Our Theme: “Every Child, Every Day!”
Our Motto: #PocallaProud
CORE VALUE AND BELIEFS: Because students are our most valuable resource, we believe the following to be essential:
1. Commitment to Excellence: Educational excellence requires that all stakeholders strive for continual growth and improvement.
2. Unyielding Ethical Standards: Build and maintain an abiding sense of honor and integrity that is characterized by high standards.
3. Accountability: All stakeholders are accountable for their actions and will be responsive to the needs of others.
4. Educating the Whole Child: All students are granted the opportunity to succeed based on individual needs.
5. Providing a Safe Learning Environment: Students have the right to learn in an environment conducive to learning.
6. Collaboration and Support amongst Stakeholders: Pervasive and valuable collaborative efforts create meaningful strategies and solutions.