Tips for Taking Care of Your Chromebook
- No food or drinks near your Chromebook.
- Never pile items on top of your Chromebook.
- Store your Chromebooks in a place where it won’t be stepped on or knocked off onto the floor.
- Always carry your Chromebook with two hands.
- Never lift or carry your Chromebook by its cord.
- Carefully connect and disconnect the charging cord. Do not force the cord into the Chromebook.
- Use two hands to open the lid.
- Place your Chromebook in the center of the work area and not near the edge.
Cleaning and Maintenance
- Make sure the power is off when you clean your Chromebook.
- Clean the Chromebook with a soft, microfiber cloth.
- To clean the Chromebook, with a SMALL amount of 70% or higher Rubbing Alcohol – Cloth should be BARELY DAMP. You may use a cleaning wipe that is technology-friendly (NOT A CLOROX WIPE).
- Please keep the vents uncovered.
- NEVER SPRAY CLEANERS OR WATER ON THE CHROMEBOOK.